You purchased a license key or submitted a support ticket, and you haven't received a response from us.
This behavior can occur for any of the following reasons:
- It has been less than 12 hours since you purchased a license key or submitted a support ticket
- You made a typo or entered an invalid email address on your support ticket or order form
- Your spam filters or Internet Service Provider (ISP) are blocking our response
- It can take up to 12 hours to receive your license key or the autresponse email acknowledging your support ticket submission (we try to answer support tickets within two business days).
- Please check your email program to be sure that emails from javacoolsoftware.com are accepted (whitelist us or mark us as an "allowed" or "permitted" sender). Also check your "Deleted", "Spam" and "Junk" folders as some email filtering services may put emails there without your knowledge. If your email program requires a more specific email address for whitelisting, please check the table below for the appropriate address:
- If have fixed and checked your spam filters and still cannot find our email, please submit a new support ticket. Include as much infomation as you can to help us locate your original purchase or support submission (such as the email address you entered, your name, the original date, which of our software programs this is about, etc.). You should receive an autoresponse email acknowledging your new support ticket.
- If you do all of the above and still haven't received ANY emails from us in 3 days (not even the support ticket autoresponse email), please contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and tell them that your emails from javacoolsoftware.com are being blocked.