When attempting to open SpywareBlaster an installation wizard for another program opens (e.g. one for installing Microsoft Office).
This behavior can occur for any of the following reasons:
- Your system has a corrupt or incomplete installation of the other program.
- A system file is missing.
- If you are not using the program whose installer opens, uninstall it using ADD OR REMOVE PROGRAMS in the Control Panel (click on START then on "Control Panel").
- If you do use the other program, insert the installation media (CD/DVD) when prompted. The installer will copy the missing file(s) and you will be able to use SpywareBlaster (and the indicated program) without any further problems.
- If the above does not fix the error, you may need to uninstall and then reinstall the other program (e.g. the affected Microsft Office product). Reinstalling the other program should fix the problem for SpywareBlaster and any other programs that are affected.
If you still have the problem detailed in this article after trying the above, please see
How to Post in the Official Javacool Software Forums