You run another spyware utility program which finds spyware on your system even though you are using SpywareBlaster®.
This behavior can occur for any of the following reasons:
- The spyware pre-dates SpywareBlaster's installation (it was present on your system before SpywareBlaster was installed).
- The discovered spyware isn't really present on your system at all (i.e. it is a "false-positive" detection by the anti-spyware program).
- Your SpywareBlaster database definitions are out-of-date.
- You have disabled SpywareBlaster protection for these items or added them to your Ignore List.
- The item listed as spyware is a tracking cookie, not a spyware program.
- The spyware is a new variant that isn't in SpywareBlaster's database.
- Your spyware removal program is not able to completely remove the spyware.