We recommend following a clean install process.
If you have never installed the desired program before, skip to the Reboot step.
If you already have an old version of the desired program:
- Open the program and turn off or disable all protection (if possible)
- Close the program and any related programs (e.g. SpywareBlaster® and SpywareBlaster AutoUpdate Configuration)
- Open the Control Panel (click on "Start" in the bottom left corner of your screen, then click on "Control Panel")
- Open ADD OR REMOVE PROGRAMS
- Search for the program entry (e.g. SpywareBlaster) and uninstall it
- Reboot (restart your computer)
- Before running any other programs, download the desired program (e.g. SpywareBlaster). Download sites can be found here:
- Run the installer
- If the program has an update feature, check for updates
Error message: Code 5
How do I install over-the-top?
How do uninstall SpywareBlaster® ?